Superb, Affordable Diabetes Conference Coming to Montana
Julie Walker, Take Control Staff
August 14, 2019
We encourage all people with diabetes or their caregivers to attend the one-day Taking Control of Your Diabetes (TCOYD) conference and health fair on September 7, 2019 in Missoula. Presentations will be given by some of the world’s best diabetes speakers. We are really lucky to have speakers of this caliber coming to Montana. Registration is an extremely affordable $25 per person, and includes snacks and lunch.
Reasons to attend:
- Award-winning National Diabetes Specialists, including Dr. Steven Edelman and Dr. William Polonsky
- Montana-based Diabetes Experts
- Separate tracks for Type 1, Type 2, and Providers
- Free Health Screenings
- Ask A Specialist – One-on-one diabetes expert consultations
- Cutting edge diabetes education
- State of the art device companies
- Affordable $25 registration fee, with scholarships available if needed
- Rare opportunity for a conference of this caliber in Montana
The TCOYD conference is one of the most uplifting diabetes conferences you’ll ever attend. Besides the education opportunities, the conference is engaging and entertaining, bringing a host of experiences to encourage people with diabetes to take a more active role in their health through education, motivation, empowerment, and most importantly … humor! It features fun activities, the latest diabetes-related technology, medications, exercise, and practical dietary advice.
People who are encouraged to attend are people with diabetes, a loved one, or a professional in the field. Expert specialists focus on a team approach to encourage a sense of togetherness and empowerment. You’ll not only meet experts in the field, but others who are living with diabetes, who understand you and your situation.
The conference is being held Saturday Sept. 7, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Hilton Garden Inn in Missoula, located at 3720 N. Reserve St., Missoula, MT 59808
Let us know if you have any questions about the conference, or talk to your coach for more information.